Public parking is available at the Mint Car Park at 280 William Street – directly behind the grand Former Royal Mint building. We have competitive daily rates and a central location in Melbourne’s legal precinct.
Fees from the car park contribute directly to Working Heritage's programs and projects – by parking here you're helping support the conservation and management of heritage places across Victoria.
After major construction works that occurred from March – November 2018 the car park is now operating at full capacity again and car parks are available for both permanent and casual customers.
Car parking is charged at the rates specified below. Please note that payment for parking is now via EFTPOS only.
Casual weekday rates
Monday – Friday
- Entry from 6am – 1pm – $40.40
- Entry from 1pm – 3pm – $20.20
- Entry from 3pm – 6am – $10.10
Casual weekend rate
All day flat rate – $10.10
Car park contact
For casual parking enquires call 0419 697 701.
- Fees to be paid via card at time of entry
- No bookings for casual daily and evening parking
- Evening rate valid until 6am following day, when daily rate will then apply
- Read the full terms and conditions